- Apr 25, 2018
- Local time
- 12:18 AM
- Reaction score
- Gold Coins
Into the Dead 2: Zombie Survival v1.36.1 (Mod Money/Vip)
Overview: The sequel to the hit zombie action game Into the Dead (70+ million downloads)!
Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• Evolving story and multiple endings - complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks - unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay - fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments - discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats - adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• Daily and special event modes - prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions - fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
External storage permissions are required to ensure a smooth launch experience for all users
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead 2 requires the following permissions to access game expansion files:
Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Storage: read the contents of your USB storage
-Many Offers now display the option to view the potential stats of the weapon or companion
-Store Deals no longer offer excess Weapon Parts or Companion Treats for any weapon or companion that has reached its maximum potential
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: spend