الکمونیا میں تو ایسا نہیں ہوتا
Most Followers 534
Most Reactions 777
Most Posts 1048
This simple CSS will change you NOD styling to become a colorful per category base, you may use one copy of provided CSS for one category, which including necessary code for sub-nods also (code included in ITD Colored Categories.css).
Also provided an option to set/change Category icons.
Also provided an option to change NOD icons.
You have to chose 3 shades of color for each Category, in line # 3, dark shade for main Category color, lite shade of same color in line # 15 & 28 for if no un-read items in nods and sub-nods, and medium shade of same color in line 20 & 33 for nods and sub-nods having unread items.
1. Category Icon
2. Category Base Color (Dark)
3. Nod / Sub-Nod (Lite color having no unread item)
4. Nod / Sub-Nod (Medium Color Having Un read items)
5. Displaying Nod Icons (font-Awesome) have separate CSS code. (also included in nod-icon.css)
6. Showing [NEW] in front of nod having unread item is an other CSS which you may find some ware in xenforo official forum too.
You can download attached CSS files and add the same in EXTRA.LESS after necessary changes as per your requirement.